Cheap Lift Tickets.
From the 28th of November all three mountains will be open and connected! This means that you can enjoy over 14 kilometres of runs across the ski area.
This is the first time in several years that the mountains have been connected before December. Winter 2017/2018 looks set to deliver the goods!
With more snow scheduled for the coming week hopefully we can open even more trails in the coming days.
Come and enjoy cheap lift ticket deals! Until the 8th of December adult lift tickets only cost ¥3,500 per day.
[Mountains as of 8:00am, 11/27, 2017]
- Mt.Isola Mountain snow level:90cm, Valley snow level:65cm
- East Mt. Mountain snow level:75cm, Valley snow level:50cm
- West Mt. Mountain snow level:75 cm, Valley snow level:50cm
- West Mt. – White Lover (650m)
- West Mt. – Family (650m)
- East Mt. – East Tignes *only below East Quad lift (600m)
- East Mt. – Fubol (1,200m)
- East Mt. – Joint (200m)
- East Mt. – Furikosawa *only below Isola C joint point (1,500m)
- Mt.Isola – Steamboat A (2,200m)
- Mt.Isola – Steamboat B (2,100m)
- Mt.Isola – Isola Grand Bypass *only to Isola D joint point (3,500m)
- Mt.Isola – Isola C (550m)
- Mt.Isola – Isola D (800m)
- West No.1 Quad: High-speed four-seater (9:00 – 16:45)
- East No.1 Gondola: Six-seater (Up:8:50 – 15:30, Down:8:50 – 16:30)
- East Quad: High-speed four-seater (9:00 – 15:45)
- Across Pair Lift (9:00 – 16:00)
- Isola Gondola Six-Seater (9:15 – 15:30)
- Isola No.1 Quad: Hooded high-speed four-seater (9:25 – 15:30)